- Being responsible for all accounting and finance functions, including monthly closing, AR, AP, GL, cash flow, taxation, reporting and forecasting.
- Planning, developing, implementing and controlling accounting transactions to comply with local policies, tax laws and regulations.
- Preparing month-end and analysis of closing reporting, and account reconciliation.
- Preparing statutorily financial statement and working closely with auditors and external parties on financial and accounting issues.
- Interacting with revenue department on taxation related issues.
- Training/supervising team members concerning Company’s accounting procedures and policies.
- Ensuring the accurate input and filing of value added tax to the Revenue Department.
- Coordinating with all concerned departments to collect all financial data and related information, as required for the monthly closings.
- Establishing and enforcing proper accounting methods, policies and principles.
- Male or female, aged 32 - 45 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Accounting, Finance or related field.
- At least 5 years of work experience in finance and accounting functions, with at least 3 years at the management level.
- Work experience in an audit firm is an advantage.
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- SAP & EXACT (ERP) knowledge would be an advantage