Our client is manufacturer of tires. They are now looking for a suitably qualified candidate to join them in the position of Accounting Manager.
- Preparing financial reviews and profit analyses.
- Determining financial status by comparing and analyzing budgets to actual results.
- Preparing presentations for supervisors.
- Being responsible for operations and functions of budget processes.
- Preparing and conducting variance analysis for all financial reports.
- Reviewing expense accruals and payments and ensuring they are in line with approved budgets.
- Monitoring all events and promotions that are launched in the store, and evaluating their effectiveness.
- Providing information to auditors.
- Male or female, Thai nationality.
- Aged 25-30 years old.
- At least 3 years of experience in auditing.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
- Good command of English.