Our client is a well-established international engineering product group. They provide high-quality and premium supplies to businesses. The company is currently looking for a suitable candidate to join its team in the position of Accounting Manager.
- Being responsible for all accounting and financial operations.
- Managing a 5 person team and enhancing team efficiency for on-time reporting (local and regional reports).
- Ensuring that accounting records are well prepared and maintained in accordance with the company’s accounting policies and related accounting principles.
- Keeping track of accounts receivables, accounts payables, fixed assets &depreciation.
- Preparing for month-end closing.
- Reviewing and analysing financial statements and other financial reports as required, and driving necessary actions for improvements.
- Maintaining relationships and dealing with banks for all banking transactions, including monthly bank reconciliations.
- Communicating and coordinating with an external auditor.
- Preparing all other financial reports as required.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, majoring in Accounting. A Master’s in Finance is an advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years appropriate experience
- Good computer skills, including Microsoft Excel, Word, and SAP experience.
- Good command of spoken and written English.