Our client is a fast growing IT consulting firm, specializing in customer relationship management(CRM) using cloud computing technology. Their services cover Asia, including Thailand, and involve the disciplines of sales, marketing, service centers and logistics. They are now looking for energetic candidates to join their dynamic team.
Location: Pracha Uthit Road, Bangkok
Salary: 100,000 – 120,000 Baht/month
- Handling day-to-day accounting, including monthly, quarterly, and yearly closing and group reporting as per group policies.
- Monitoring and supervising accounting transactions, including AP and AR.
- Preparing monthly reports on business performance.
- Performing and reviewing bank reconciliations.
- Preparing tax computations and submissions according to statutory tax requirements, vis-à-vis corporate tax, personal income tax, VAT and customs duties.
- Preparing and reviewing detailed budgets and estimates with the Country Manager for approval.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
- Age 30 – 40 years old.
- CPD license holder.
- At least 5 years work experience in a Public Company Limited.
- Willing to undertake a range of roles as required in a small office environment.
- Strong leadership, problem solving, communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Strong command of written and spoken English.
- Flexible with time and able to maintain strict reporting deadlines.
- Able to work well under pressure.
- Good PC skills (Excel, Access, Word and accounting programs).
Qualified candidates please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details via APPLY NOW
P.R. Recruitment and Business Management Co., Ltd.
2034/82 Ital - Thai Tower, 18th Floor, New Petchburi Road,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10320
Tel. 02-7160000 Fax. 02-7160056