Our client is a leading global industrial developer with more than 30 years of experience. They are looking for an ACCOUNTING MANAGER.
Salary: 80,000 – 100,000 Baht/month
- Reporting directly to the VP of Finance & Accounting.
- Managing the whole account closing process of a legal entity in compliance with local statutory requirements.
- Providing financial reporting and analysis to meet the business and financial governance needs and to meet the highest of standards.
- Performing the company consolidation process on a quarterly and year-end basis for reporting to SET.
- Handling or supervising the performance of the company’s recordkeeping practices, ensuring conformity with government regulations, standard accounting principles (IFRS) and the company’s policies.
- Being responsible for general ledger accounting functions, including chart of accounts and collaborating with Accounting SSC for the financial closing activities and reconciliation of each month or quarter and to prepare journal entries for accruals and variances
- Preparing monthly financial statements, including management reports and accounting analysis to identify and explain variances.
- Ensuring the timely submission of all of the firm’s tax forms. Organizing timely and accurate preparation of documentation pertinent to all of the firm’s tax responsibilities.
- Alerting the VP regarding important issues that may have an effect on the firm’s financial, accounting and tax matters.
- Performing other regular internal audit checks on accounting documentation, reports, financial statements and all tax responsibilities for the firm’s operations.
- Assisting in the preparation of the annual budget and forecast.
- Managing and validating fixed assets registration system.
- Assisting various departments in accounting issues and queries.
- Supporting auditor in conducting external audits.
- Performing accounting analyses and reporting to support decision-making purposes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting (GPA .3:00). Prefer Master’s degree in Accounting or Finance.
- At least 5 years of progressive accounting experience.
- Experience in the auditing of financial statements under IFRS, processes and controls as well as experience in compliance and transition projects.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and use of accounting systems required.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Good command of English
Qualified candidates please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details via APPLY NOW
P.R. Recruitment and Business Management Co., Ltd.
2034/82 Ital - Thai Tower, 18th Floor, New Petchburi Road,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10320
Tel. 02-7160000 Fax. 02-7160056