Our client is in an authorized distributor for the best quality of scientific instrument in Chemical and Life Sciences market in Thailand. They are now looking for a pro-active and outstanding individual to join their team in the position of Accounting Manager.
- Managing AR/AP/GL and billing notice processes, including cash and cheque collection processes, monitoring overdue accounts, handling monthly AR/AP reconciliation, confirming statements of accounts and providing accurate monthly cash inflow data.
- Assigning duties for the Accounting division.
- Assisting with monthly closings, consolidating process reviews and/or preparing appropriate journal entries.
- Preparing, examining and analysing accounting records, financial statements and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness and conformance to reporting and procedural standards
- Computing taxes owed, preparing tax returns and ensuring compliance with payment, reporting and other tax requirements.
- Coordinating with internal and external auditing services for businesses and individuals.
- Reporting monthly invoicing totals, aging totals, cash receipts, invoice adjustments and all finance related documents.
- Managing accounting functions, including invoicing, accounts payable and accounts receivable; ensuring accuracy and timeliness in line with company guidelines.
- Planning, coordinating and executing annual financial audits.
- Female, aged 28 – 40 years old.
- Thai nationality only.
- At least 3 years’ experience in accounting, finance or auditing.
- Planning and management skills.
- CPD license.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Computer skills in Excel and Word.
- Working 5 days per week (Monday-Friday, 08.30-17.30).
Qualified candidates please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details by click "APPLY NOW"