Our client is a large company with interests in manufacturing, mining and refining.
- Managing the overall accounting department.
- Assisting with P&L, cash flow and budgeting forecasts.
- Controlling monthly accounting closing plan for the company.
- Consolidating two subsidiary companies’ financial reports, presenting the financial reports to the board, and review financial statements.
- Developing and documenting business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting (an MBA or CPA is a plus).
- At least 10 years of progressively responsible roles.
- Work experience in a listed company or a large company is preferred.
- Effective written and spoken English communication skills.
- Strong computer skills in MS Office, particularly Excel.
We invite qualified candidates to submit your resume stating your present and expected salary by click "Apply Now"