- Ensure all accounts receivable transactions are recorded appropriately and updated correctly and ensure that the reports generated will be correct and accurate in line with company group accounting standards
- Ensure that payments are received on time and prepare AR reports.
- Improve invoicing and payment processes for more efficient work flow.
- Manage and coach team
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or a related discipline.
- Must have at least 5 years of relevant experience in the areas of AP (accounts payable), AR (accounts receivable) with 2 years plus in a managerial role.
- Able to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Enthusiastic and confident in dealing with others.
- Possess attention to details
- Good command of both spoken and written English.
- Excellent computer skills: MS Office, especially with Excel spreadsheets.