Our client is a Japanese manufacturer who is a leading provider of automotive components and services worldwide. They are currently looking for an enthusiastic Maintenance Manager.
- Handling accounting books using double entry (AP, AR, PV, RV, cash) and closing month‑end financial reports.
- Maintaining accounting and financial functions, including inventory controls, general ledger, cost accounting, variance analysis, capital expenditures and fixed asset controls.
- Supporting analyses of operational budgets, monthly forecasts and whole year P&L for management level.
- Adhering to generally accepted accounting practices and group policies.
- Participating in and implementing ERP accounting systems.
- Making out consolidated pack reports for affiliated company using IFRS conversion on a quarterly basis.
- Preparing BOI privilege tax exempt applications and corporate income tax returns for the Revenue Department.
- Ensuring accounting activities comply with relevant legal, professional and ethical standards.
- Calculating VAT, WHT and any other relevant taxes and managing their lodgement within statutory deadlines.
- Liaising with external auditors in order to complete yearly audits.
- Preparing timely and accurate monthly management accounts and reports for operational management and the company group.
- Handling month-end balance sheet reconciliations and controlling accounts.
- Reviewing, developing and maintaining product costs, processes and controls.
- Analysing the company’s budgets and checking financial statements for each business unit.
- Overseeing the management and coordination of all fiscal reporting activities for the organization, including organizational revenue/expenses and balance sheet reports, reports to funding agencies, and development and monitoring of organizational and contract/grant budgets.
- Monitoring banking activities of the organization and ensuring adequate cash flow to meet the organization's needs.
- Master’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field.
- Male or female, aged 35 – 45 years old.
- At least 15 years of finance and accounting experience with CPD certification.
- Must have experience in a manufacturing company.
- Good understanding of BOI, VAT, withholding tax, costing, etc.
- Strong leadership and management skills.
- Must possess excellent investigation, analysis and problem solving skills.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Dynamics AX is very advantageous.
- Excellent communication skills (in both Thai and English).
- Strong attention to detail and a high degree of integrity.
- Be commercially aware, accurate, on-time, proactive and a fast learner.
- Able to perform well under pressure.