Our client is a leading manufacturer of ingredients for the food industry.
The successful candidate will report directly to the Thai Financial Controller and will be responsible for the following key functions:
- Monitoring & controlling day-to-day operations & month-end closing processes by analysing & providing action plans to support the business, especially for the FP&A & Operation teams.
- Preparing key financial reports such as those relating to MFG analysis, yield, utilities and savings.
- Monitoring account reconciliation including that relating to accrued expenses, advanced & prepaid expenses, VAT, and withholding tax.
- Monitoring MFG areas, including BOM consumption, yield and expenses to provide supporting information to the Cost Controller and Plant Management.
- Ensuring total NS Thailand actual cost (COS) accuracy and timely recording.
- Leading the Plant LE Forecast & Goal process.
- Improving internal controls and following up on action plans (cycle counts, scrap sales, fixed assets control, production reports and petty cash).
- Coordinating the annual physical stock counting between Logistics, Production and Accounting.
- Supporting fixed assets tagging and physical counts.
- Sharing and building team knowledge.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting and/or a related field.
- Minimum 3 - 5 years' supervisory level experience in Cost Accounting.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Strong interpersonal skills, analytical skills, time management and with experience of the SAP program.
Our client offers a benefits package including a fixed annual bonus, health insurance, a housing allowance, a five day working week and promotional prospects along with the opportunity to be part of this growing company.
Reference Code: AM1262605
Please submit your resume stating your present and expected salary and ref. OEM Sales Director - Jobsdbfax to 038 494 790,by Click “Apply Now”