Our client is a leading global electronics assembly company.To support their fast growing business, the company is now seeking a qualified candidate for the position of Accounting Manager
- Managing financial reporting and general ledger accounting.
- Ensuring accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year-end closing, including SEC reporting.
- Ensuring the timely reporting of all monthly financial information.
- Managing SEC and close calendars to ensure all parties meet necessary deadlines.
- Preparing the Quarterly and Annual Form 10-Q/K and managing the internal and external review of these documents.
- Monitoring and ensuring timely identification and compliance with evolving accounting guidance, providing US GAAP interpretation and preparing technical memorandums that document issues in a clear, logical and comprehensive manner to management and external auditors.
- Communicating and explaining accounting issues and evolving accounting guidance to the management team.
- Managing communications with external auditors on external financial statements and accounting issues to ensure auditor agreement with company decisions on accounting disclosures and issues.
- Supervising international accounting, issue identification and resolution.
- Implementing and maintaining reporting procedures to comply with internal control requirements.
- Having the ability and interest to take on more responsibility over time (e.g. cost accounting).
- Participating in other projects as required.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Accounting.
- CPA with at least 7 years of experience with a Big 4 accounting firm and significant exposure to SEC and financial reporting.
- Proven knowledge of US GAAP (or IFRS) and an ability to research and propose company positions on complex accounting issues.
- Ability to explain complex accounting literature in a simple and understandable way for non-accountants.
- International accounting and issue recognition experience.
- Excellent English skills (speaking and writing).
- Ability to execute and follow tasks through to completion.
We invite qualified candidates to submit your resume stating your present and expected salary by click "Apply Now"
2034/82 Ital - Thai Tower, 18th Floor, New Petchburi Road,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10320