Our client is a leading manufacturer of precision parts for electronics and optical products. They are currently seeking a dynamic and qualified candidate to work in the position of Assistant Accounting Manager.
- Managing all areas related to accounting, including general accounting, accounts payable, accounts receivable, cash flow, taxation (PND1, 3, 50, 51, 53), fixed assets, costing and inventory.
- Managing and controlling the standard cost system and ensuring its accuracy.
- Preparing payments for suppliers.
- Preparing the budget and forecast reports for the company.
- Overseeing liquidity management and dealing with banks.
- Preparing any reports concerning accounting and costing.
- Male or female, aged 35 - 39 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in accounting.
- Minimum of 7 years of relevant experience in a multinational manufacturing company.
- Having CPD certificate is preferable.
- Have experience and strong in Costing Manufacturing is a must.
- Good command of both spoken and written English is a must.
- Good command of Japanese is an advantage.
- Strong computer literacy in Microsoft Office.
- Good attitude with strong management and problem solving skills.
Our client offers a benefits package including life & accident insurance, health insurance, meal allowance, provident fund, bonus (4-6months) and company shuttle car.