- Manage and supervise daily operations of accounts payable, accounts receivable and other accounting activities.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly accounting reports for the management and executive teams.
- Implement and monitor the month, quarter and year-end closeout accounting schedules.
- Help develop the company’s accounting standard and policy together with the management team and external consultants.
- Prepare tax including VAT submittals to the Revenue Department & coordinate with financial institutions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting.
- At least 7 years of work experience in the finance & accounting field, in a manufacturing business is a plus.
- Open-minded person with good leadership & interpersonal skills.
- Experience in using Express or other accounting software.
- Good command of English.