Our client is a logistics provider who offers a wide range of business solutions within ASEAN. Their services include integrated logistics, international freight forwarding and supply chain solutions. They operate their business in over 26 countries with thousands of staff worldwide.
- Perform month-end account closing and financial statement analysis.
- Handle business transactions and supervise the finance and accounting team.
- Liaise with an external auditor.
- Prepare information to support the management team and the headquarters.
- Reconcile bank statement and GL accounts in the balance sheet and review withholding tax payments.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in all functions of accounting (AP, AR, GL, budgeting).
- Possess a CPD.
- Experience in using Oracle is an advantage.
- Knowledge of ERP system is an advantage.
- Able to work well under pressure with good analytical skills.