Our client is a manufacturer of intermediate chemicals and specialty resins.The company is now looking for a suitably experienced person to join them in the position of Accounting Manager.
- Controlling all accounting systems.
- Closing accounts.
- Implementing an ERP system.
- Managing accounting systems and analysing cost accounting.
- Preparing accounting and financial details for submission to the management team.
- Ensuring that all payments to internal and external parties are on time and accurate.
- Ensuring that tax, VAT and withholding tax are accurate and sent to the Revenue Department of Thailand.
- Dealing with external parties such as audit firms, banks and the Revenue Department.
- Male or female, age 37-45 years old, Thai Nationality.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in an accounting field.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience at a management level within the manufacturing industry.
- Knowledge of ERP systems would be an advantage.
- Good Excel skills.
- Good English communication skills.
Qualified candidates please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details by click "APPLY NOW"