Our client is one of the largest manufacturers and distributors of electronic products in the world, with more than 10 subsidiary companies that specialize in both sales and manufacturing.
- Manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounting department
- Handle month and year-end processes, accounts payable/receivable, general ledger, budgeting, cash forecasting, revenue and expenditure variance analysis, fixed assets activity, etc.
- Monitor and analyze accounting data and produce financial reports or statements
- Establish and enforce proper accounting methods, policies and principles
- Coordinate and complete annual audits
- Improve systems and procedures and initiate corrective actions as necessary
- Assign projects and direct staff to ensure compliance and accuracy
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Accounting or any related field
- At least 5 years of experience in accounting & finance, preferably in a manufacturing environment
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Positive attitude, responsible person and able to work well under pressure
- Good communication and problem solving skills