Our customer is a Thai-Japanese joint venture company, manufacturing high-quality tinplate and tin free steel. They are currently searching for a qualified candidate for the position of Accounting Manager to lead their accounting team.
- Managing and overseeing the daily operations of the accounting department.
- Monitoring and analyzing accounting data and producing financial reports or statements.
- Establishing and enforcing proper accounting methods, policies and principles.
- Performing and ensuring accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year-end closing.
- Supporting budget and forecasting activities.
- Monitoring and analyzing department work to develop more efficient procedures and use of resources while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
- Advising staff regarding the handling of non-routine reporting transactions.
- Travelling to Rayong province once a month in order to perform stock checking procedures and produce relevant reports
- Male or female, aged 37-45 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Accounting or related field (CPD license is required).
- At least 5 years of experience in a related field.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Experience in a manufacturing business is preferable
- Able to travel upcountry from time to time
Qualified candidates please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details by click APPLY NOW