Our client is a telecom solutions provider. They are now looking for a suitably qualified candidate to join them in the position of Accounting Manager.
- Overseeing accounting functions (A/R, A/P, G/L, fixed assets, monthly closing, taxation).
- Analyzing monthly result, costing and profit & loss of each project.
- Analyzing and validating cost variances.
- Ensuring preparation of all cost accounting entries for the accounting department.
- Advising, training and supervising the accounting team.
- Dealing with external parties, including auditors and various governmental authorities.
- Male only, Thai national, aged between 35-40 years old.
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Accounting.
- At least 10 years of experience in an accounting role relating to telecom, IT solutions, construction, interior design businesses or any business involving many projects.
- At least 5 years of experience as an accounting manager.
- Must have a CPD qualification.
- Energetic, strong management skill, good interpersonal skill and a team player.
- Can work well under pressure in a dynamic environment.
- Good computer abilities (Word, Excel, Power Point, accounting programs).