Our client is a leading property management company in Thailand. The company provides a wide range of property management services for residential projects, condominiums and commercial buildings. They are now looking for a suitable candidate for the position of Accounting Manager.
- Handling all accounting functions of the 2 subsidiary companies.
- Preparing timely and accurate monthly management accounts and reports for operational management and the company group.
- Handling a full set of accounting and tax filing duties.
- Handling monthly closing and preparing group standard financial packages.
- Handling any ad-hoc projects as assigned.
- Reviewing and authorising supplier payment processes.
- Being responsible for all journals and final GL balances.
- Reviewing month-end balance sheet reconciliations and controlling accounts.
- Establishing, maintaining and controlling the integrity of the general ledger.
- Controlling and managing accounts payable, accounts receivable and GL:
- AR - Issue invoices and receipts to clients and record receipts in PeopleSoft system.
- AP – Record AP and arrange payments to vendors.
- Conducting an ongoing review of business systems and processes in order to seek costing and time efficiencies.
- Handling any other assigned jobs.
- Reporting to the Financial Controller.
- Male / female, Thai nationality only, aged 35–40 years old.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Accounting, Finance or related fields.
- At least 10 years of experience in a full range of accounting roles, preferably in a service provider business or other relevant business.
- Background in an auditing firm is preferable.
- CPA / CPD certified will be an advantage.
- Good English communication and computer skills.
- Excellent people management skills.
- Good presentation and communication skills.
- Accurate, reliable and punctual.
- Active, strong leadership skills, service minded, circumspect and well-organised.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and able to perform well under pressure within limited time frames.