Our client’s business involves the manufacturing of soft packaging, including flexible bags and auto packing rolls. They focus on the food, agricultural and chemical industries. They are now looking for an Accounting Manager to support their fast-growing business.
- Performing monthly, quarterly and yearly account closing, accurately and timely.
- Reviewing taxation, including VAT and withholding tax and submitting to the Revenue Department.
- Liaising with external auditors and the Revenue Department as a company representative.
- Supervising 6 accounting professionals in reviewing and preparing accounting transactions regarding AP, AR, fixed assets and costing.
- Assisting in implementing an ERP accounting system (currently use Express).
- Producing financial reports as requested by the CFO.
- Assisting in preparing the company for future IPO.
- Male or female, age 35 - 45 years old, Thai nationality.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Accounting.
- At least 7 years working experience in the manufacturing industry is required.
- Good knowledge of Thai accounting standards and taxation.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Experience with Hyperion or any international ERP system.
- CPD license is required.
- Mature personality with good analytical and communication skills.
Qualified candidates please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details by click APPLY NOW
P.R. Recruitment and Business Management Co., Ltd.
2034/82 Ital - Thai Tower, 18th Floor, New Petchburi Road,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10320
Tel. 02-7160000 Fax. 02-7160056