Our client is a world leading animal products distributor. The company now requires a well-organised, motivated and very fast learning person with leadership skills for the position of Accounting Manager.
- Obtain and maintain a thorough understanding of the financial reporting and general ledger structure
- Ensure accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year-end closing
- Ensure the timely reporting of all monthly financial information
- Assist the Controller in the daily banking requirements
- Ensure the accuracy and timely processing of pay transactions
- Ensure monthly and quarterly compliance activities are performed in a timely and accurate manner
- Support budget and forecasting activities
- Collaborate with other finance department managers to support overall department goals and objectives
- Monitor and analyze departments’ work to develop more efficient procedures and use of resources while maintaining a high level of accuracy
- Advise staff regarding the handling of non-routine reporting transactions
- Respond to enquiries from the Director of Finance, Controller and other finance and firm wide managers regarding financial results, special reporting requests and the like
- Use the internal control system to manage the finance and accounting
- Work with the Controller to ensure a clean and timely year-end audit
- Supervise general ledger group to ensure all financial reporting deadlines are met
- Assist in the development and implementation of new procedures and features to enhance workflow of the department
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Controller
- Thai national, aged 30-45 years old.
- Bachelor's Degree or Higher in Accounting
- Having English scores in TOEIC (over 600) or IELTS (level 4.5 or up)
- At least 3 years of accounting experience at the management level in any trading or manufacturing business.
- Experience of creating accounting reports, closing accounts and managing taxation.
- Familiar with ERP software such as SAP or Oracle
- Good English communication skills (Writing and speaking)
- Detail-oriented, self-motivated and possess problem solving skills.
- Able to work well under pressure in order to meet deadlines.
We invite qualified candidates to submit your resume stating your present and expected salary by click "Apply Now"
P.R. Recruitment and Business Management Co., Ltd.
2034/82 Ital - Thai Tower, 18th Floor, New Petchburi Road,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10320
Tel. 02-7160000 Fax. 02-7160056