Our client is one of the leading wellness and aesthetic institutions providing a variety of customer-oriented services such as body slimming, plastic surgery and hair treatment using high medical technology.
- Leading the accounting and financial team for accounting operations related to month-end and period-end closing.
- Being responsible for all accounting functions and controlling activities related to the general ledger, accounts receivables, accounts payables, cash flow monitoring and financial management.
- Developing and implementing processes related to overall operational efficiency of general accounting activities in order to enhance internal controls in compliance with laws and company policies.
- Monitoring all reporting activities, including taxes and other statutory requirements.
- Coordinating with internal / external auditors and the Revenue Department.
- Working cooperatively with head of functions in supporting financial information related to managerial accounting and budget planning.
- Assisting in other assigned tasks and requests from the Management team.
- Female only, aged 32-37 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Accounting or Finance.
- Minimum 5 years prior supervisory experience in the financial reporting/general ledger area. Experience working in a customer services firm is preferred.
- Advanced computer skills concerning MS Office, accounting software and databases.
- Proficient English verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Strong interpersonal, supervisory and customer service skills required.
Our client offers a benefits package that includes health insurance and an annual bonus. Working hours are from 9:00 – 18:00 from Monday to Saturday.