Our client is a leader in non-life insurance such as accident, health, fire, property and car insurance for individual, corporate or private business customers. They are now looking for a suitably qualified candidate to join them in the position of Accounting Officer.
- Being responsible for all accounting including AP, AR, GL and monthly account closing.
- Preparing monthly and annual tax reports: (i.e. withholding tax, VAT and Corporate tax) and ensuring timely tax filing with the tax authority.
- Performing monthly bank reconciliation, inter-company reconciliation and balance sheet account analysis.
- Processing payment transactions and settlements and posting to the accounting system ensuring completeness and accuracy.
- Processing inter-company transactions and settlements.
- Coordinating with external auditors and business heads in completing annual financial reviews / audits.
- Thai nationality.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting.
- At least 3 years of experience in accounting functions (AP, AR, GL and monthly account closing).
- Experience in a brokerage or insurance business will be an advantage.
- Computer proficiency, i.e. Microsoft Excel.
- Good command of written and spoken English
Qualified candidates please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details by click APPLY NOW
P.R. Recruitment and Business Management Co., Ltd.
2034/82 Ital - Thai Tower, 18th Floor, New Petchburi Road,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10320
Tel. 02-7160000 Fax. 02-7160056