Our client is a leasing and rental business. Due to their continued growth, they are looking for a suitable candidate to join them in the position of Accounting Officer (AP).
- Receive and review purchasing documents, purchased materials, delivery notices, uniform request forms and billing notes.
- Review and deliver original tax invoices.
- Record trade accounts payable and adjusting account entries as necessary.
- Review creditors’ account records.
- Control raw materials stock level.
- Handle billing notes from creditors.
- Prepare timely reports on product balance.
- Issue withholding tax certificate and payment voucher.
- Male or female, aged 25-27 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
- Having experience in Accounting (AP) of at least 1 year.
- Some relevant leasing work experience will be advantageous.
- Pleasant personality.
- Fair command of English.
Qualified candidates please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details by click "APPLY NOW"