- Managing all areas related to cost accounting for project and company.
- Undertaking analysis and review of cost/budget expenditure and preparing cost control report for each project.
- Performing analysis and control for various cost elements within a project.
- Preparing monthly, quarterly and year-end financial reports.
- Managing and controlling the standard cost system and ensuring its accuracy.
- Preparing budget and forecast reports for the company.
- Preparing management reports and performing ad-hoc assignments as required.
- Liaising with internal auditors, external auditors, tax agent and legal agent.
- Male or female, aged between 35 - 45 years old, Thai nationality.
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in Accounting or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience in functions of project costing
- Good command of both spoken and written English.
- Strong computer proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Good attitude and possess strong management and problem solving skills.