The successful candidate will report directly to the Accounting Manager and will be responsible for the following key functions:
- Managing fixed assets, capital spending updates and calculating depreciation.
- Analysis 8th workday A/C codes & completing all associated analysis within 30 days.
- Reconciling monthly account balances and reports to ensure accuracy.
- Supporting month and activity, FA amortization AR, gain loss, ADV and documentation.
- Monitoring & following up on VAT refund reports.
- Compiling and analysing financial information to prepare financial statements including monthly and annual accounts.
- Ensuring financial records are maintained in compliance with accepted policies and procedures.
- Ensuring all financial reporting deadlines are met.
- Prepare financial management reports.
- Ensuring accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and yearly end closing.
- Resolving accounting discrepancies and irregularities.
- Developing and maintaining financial databases.
- Preparing and coordinating the audit process and financial audits.
- Ensuring accurate and appropriate recording and analysis of revenues and expenses.
- Ensuring timely and accurate recording of monthly accruals that are not automatically captured by MFG/PRO (electrical, water, telephone, etc.).
- Understanding all EHS procedures and being able to apply in his/her area.
- Participating in EHS continuous Improvement programmes with constructive suggestions regarding his/her area.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in accounting or any related field.
- At least 3 years of working experience in an accounting field from a multinational manufacturing industry, knowledge of MFG-Pro is preferable.
- A team player with good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good command of the English language.
Our client offers a benefits package including: health insurance, a transportation service, a provident fund, an annual bonus, a five day working week and the opportunity to be part of this growing company.
Reference Code: AS1300310
Please submit your resume stating your present and expected salary and ref. Accounting Specialist - Jobsdb, by click “Apply Now”
PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing (Eastern Seaboard)
53 Moo 9 Talay-Thong Tower 11th Floor, Sukhumvit Road,
Tung Sukhla, Siracha, Chonburi 20230
Tel. 038-494700 Tel. 038-494790