Our client is a global leader in the design and manufacture of coil-related components and modules. Specializing in custom design solutions, they are now seeking a well-organised and highly motivated candidate for the position of Accounting Supervisor.
- Record domestic and overseas accounts payable transactions in accounting software and prepare outstanding payable report at end of month.
- Check correctness of tax invoices and issue debit/credit notes and invoices to domestic and overseas customers.
- Prepare payment vouchers for payments to suppliers and reports to head of accounting.
- Record purchase and journal vouchers in accounting software. Prepare vouchers for banking transfers.
- Follow up contracts with related departments.
- Prepare documents for supporting auditor.
- Record and clear accrued expenses at month-end.
- Carry out accounts payable reconciliation (Compare between account package, trial balance and GL).
- Take care of and control subordinates.
- Take care of tax reports.
- Perform monthly trial balance reconciliation.
- Male or female, aged over 30 years old.
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Accounting.
- Have minimum experience of 2 years in the accounting field.
- Good communication skill in English.
- Highly responsible, hardworking and have leadership ability and good human relationship skill.
- Have experience in a Japanese company or public company is an advantage.