Our client is a worldwide top 30 automotive supplier. They are now looking for a suitably qualified candidate to join them in the position of Accounting Supervisor.
- Managing and overseeing the daily operations of the accounting department that includes preparing journal entries and reviewing accounting classification, month-end, half-year and year-end closing.
- Monitoring and analyzing accounting data and producing financial reports.
- Verifying documentation and data.
- Providing management reports and reporting to the head office in Germany.
- Male / female, aged 28 - 40 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting.
- At least 4 years of experiences in accounting.
- Knowledge of Thai tax rules, Thai GAAP along with accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations.
- Experience working for a multinational company.
- Good written and spoken English.
- Computer MS Office skills (SAP or Oracle would be an advantage).
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Have a service mind and attention to detail.