- Handling domestic sales activities / petty cash / reconciliation.
- Ensuring a thorough understanding of the financial report and general ledger structure.
- Ensuring the accuracy and punctuality of monthly, quarterly and year-end closing.
- Preparing sales invoices, tax invoices, debit notes, credit notes and receipts under L/C and not under L/C (cash in advance, T/T).
- Preparing shipping instructions and export documents both under L/C and not under L/C, including, invoices, packing lists, certificates of origin, B/L and insurances, etc. to present to the bank.
- Dealing with shipping companies, shipping agents/forwarders regarding export processes.
- Handling day to day transactions/entries relating to accounts receivable and ensuring accurate and timely bookkeeping and monthly closing.
- Preparing AR Aging reports, AR Interco reports and various other AR reports.
- Processing accounts receivables and cash collections from customers, and, performing account reconciliation, aging analysis and the monitoring of payment in due terms.
- Managing and closely monitoring collections, sending reminder letters to the Sales department to minimize bad debt expenses and provisions and ensuring compliance with all related corporate policies.
- Dealing with external and internal auditors and ensuring compliance with local legal and corporate requirements.
- Issuing import L/C to suppliers through the bank.
- Bachelor or higher in Accounting.
- At least 3-5 years of working experience in accounting with a strong knowledge in LC, GL and fixed assets.
- Good command of English with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good in Excel techniques and possess knowledge of month-ended closing.
- Dynamic and a strong passion for Finance and Accounting management.
- Must be self-motivated, resourceful, reliable, independent, driven and an effective team player.
Please submit your resume stating your present and expected salary and ref. Accounting Supervisor (AR)- Jobsdb fax to 038 494 790, email to "Apply Now”
PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing (Eastern Seaboard) Co., Ltd.
3 Moo 9 Talaythong Tower,11th Floor, Sukhumvit Road,
Tungsukla, Sriracha, Chonburi 20230
Tel. 038-494700 Fax. 038-494790