Our client is a leader in the manufacture and marketing of hand-finished and contemporary jewelry made from high-quality materials at affordable prices.
- Review the completeness and accuracy of advance payment expenses and related supporting documents prior to recording
- Monitor and verify foreign exchange rate applicable to the expenses transaction
- Review AP related reports and cross-check for accuracy
- Prepare input VAT and WHT reports for filing submission in accordance with external regulatory requirements.
- Prepare AP aging report, inclusive of analysis as well as other AP related reports and follow up on outstanding matters.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related fields
- Female, aged 25-35 years old.
- At least 3 years of experiencein accounting
- Background involvingfixed assets would be highly preferable.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office
- Able to work well under pressure and handle multiple tasks