- Providing updates to the team leader and team members on current activity.
- Issuing pro forma invoices (PR), purchase orders and delivery orders using SAP and distributing to related service engineers
- Preparing service timesheets, expenses reimbursement and invoices using SAP.
- Managing and controlling petty cash payments.
- Coordinating with vendors regarding the collection of due payments, receiving cheques and submitting all vendor and customer reports (AP and AR) to the Global Business System.
- Controlling stationery and arranging the procurement of office supplies and other required materials.
- Preparing and communicating data on operating expenses, such as electrical charges, water fees and telephone expenses.
- Following-up on bank statements and reporting to the Finance Department.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or a related field.
- At least 8 years experience as an Accountant, Administrator or Project Coordinator.
- Good command of English.
- Able to handle pressure and to work independently.
- Able to work a 6-month contract.