- Analysing traffic, revenue growth and campaigns for the company’s social media business.
- Maintaining a core understanding of online advertising and analysing for investigating campaign metrics.
- Managing all advertising campaign setups, trafficking and optimization for the Ad Operations team.
- Managing online advertising campaigns utilizing CPA and CPC pricing model.
- Researching and receiving company training to fully understand and stay abreast of the Facebook & Twitter advertising ecosystem.
- Investigating and managing all systems to keep up-to-date with the most recent campaign information (bidding strategies, ad testing frameworks, targeting details, etc.).
- Comparing the current campaign execution strategies with new ideas to find incremental improvements.
- Coordinating with the product team in order to inform of product improvements and needs. These improvements will include, but are not limited to, reporting growth and data automation.
- Bachelor of Science in Mathematics or Statistics preferred.
- At least 2 years of experience in consulting, analysis or operations role at an online/technology company, bank or management consulting firm, an online/technology company being preferred.
- Intermediate to advanced working knowledge of Excel.
- Exposure to and/or interest in online advertising pricing models (CPA, CPC) and other metrics.
- Experience in campaign trafficking within a real-time bidding environment or auction system is a plus.
Qualified candidates please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details via APPLY NOW