Our client is a global group of energy and petrochemical companies with a focus on oil and natural gas exploration and production. They are now seeking an experienced person for the position of ADMINISTRATION CONTROLLER.
- Liaising with the treasury team to comply with treasury policies.
- Liaising with bank representatives, trading dealers, the treasury back office and AP accountants in order to resolve/troubleshoot banking, 3rd party bank loans and payment related issues.
- Coordinating with the treasury team to transfer Baht, request bank guarantees and return BG/LC applications.
- Issuing promissory notes and loan applications (for loan drawdowns from banks).
- Preparing cheque cancellation forms and direct debit applications.
- Being responsible for accounting activities, account bookings, reconciliation and month/year-end closing as per defined accounting standards.
- Preparing forms and filing documents, handling property tax and supporting auditors.
- Femaleor male not over 35 years old
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Commerce.
- More than 4 years of working experience and at least 1 year of experience in accounting.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Good communication skill.
- A team player with a service-mind.
We invite qualified Thai nationals to submit your resume stating your present and expected salary via click "APPLY NOW"