The successful candidate will report to the Managing Director and will be responsible for the following key functions;
- All HR, Payroll and Administration management.
- Being responsible for all company administration functions for a Tier One automotive manufacturing / production facility including all associated offices and facilities.
- Monitoring a team of up to 10 subordinates to ensure their work is completed efficiently and accurately.
- Bachelor degree in HR or other related field.
- Male or female, aged between 35 – 45 years old.
- At least 5 years of experience in all functions of HR & Admin, ideally within a production / manufacturing facility
- Excellent analytical skills, able to work under pressure and deliver results.
- Good command of English.
Our client offers a competitive basic salary, a 5 day working week, and other allowances.