Responsible for all operations in the office including:
- Maintain an organizational structure and staffing to effectively accomplish the departments goals and objectives.
- Develop and maintain systems and procedures within the company in accordance with Thai legislation and the group policies and procedures.
- Recruit, train, supervise and evaluate department staff. This includes purchasing, accounts payable, invoicing, stock control, accounts receivable, and other administrative tasks.
- Prepare sales reporting to management (i.e. daily and monthly sales report, customer/region/ product reporting).
- Respond to customer enquiries.
- Provide quotation, pro - forma invoice, as well as, sales/tax invoice to customers.
- Oversee warehouse operations.
- Monitor accuracy of Stock on Hand. This includes but not limit to cycle count and stock adjustment report.
- Assist with accuracy of stock valuation.
- Assist with the management of the company’s stocktakes.
- Oversee logistics operations.
- Prepare export document.
- Review local freight procedures.
- Review freight and import duty for overseas shipment.
- Oversee accounts operations.
- Collection of outstanding according to agreed trading terms.
- Maintain records of customers Credit Application and manage stop credit for overdue accounts.
- Control of Credit Notes.
- Prepare payment schedule and foreign currency payment plan report.
- Review forms as required by statutory authorities. Includes VAT and assist with Company Tax Returns.
- Liaison with the company’s Auditors and other government departments as required.
- Manage the company’s treasury function, particularly cashflow.
- Oversee bank reconciliation and the company’s petty cash.
- Review overtime request and prepare overtime report.
- Support to Australian Finance department staff to prepare the financial accounts and reconciliations and maintain inventory standard costs.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in any related fields.
- Minimum 3 years of administrative work environment.
- Strong in communication, planning and organizational skills.
- Familiar with Thai Tax and Business Law.
- Knowledge of Accounting.
- Mature, with an attention to detail and highly resourceful.
- Ability to multi-task and work independently as well as in a team.
- Proficient in MS Office applications (Excel, Words and Power Point) is a must.
- Good command of English both written and spoken skills.