Our client is a leading global telecommunication solutions provider that has built up product portfolios and services including mobile networks, broadband networks, IP-based networks, optical networks, telecom value-added services and terminals. They now require an Administrative Officer (Canteen Management).
- Be responsible for overall management of canteen.
- Monitor overall canteen operations and management system.
- Manage and assess chefs and canteen staff.
- Collect canteen supplier information, ensure parity, check certifications, manage relationships and assess maintenance.
- Manage dining demand and changes in meal numbers.
- Arrange dining for expatriate staff.
- Ensure proper maintenance of canteen equipment (contact maintenance supplier) and PO fulfillment.
- Provide administrative support as and when assigned.
- Organize and maintain good filing system for smooth and quick data retrieval.
- Thai nationality.
- College degree in Business Management, Secretarial Studies, Administrative Assistant, Food Science or a related field.
- Good English communication skills (knowledge of Mandarin is preferred).
- Proficient in computer skills, especially MS Office applications.
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment, under pressure with less supervision.
- Service minded, highly responsible, and enthusiastic.
- Experienced in Hotel/Canteen/Restaurant operations, with management skills.