As an Administrative/Office Manager your role are to organize and coordinate administration duties and office procedures. Your role is to create and maintain a pleasant work environment, ensuring high levels of organizational effectiveness, communication and safety.
- Provide full secretarial and admin support to the project team to ensure the smooth running of the day-to-day operations.
- Read and analyze submissions of letters, agendas, emails; routing to appropriate personnel in a timely and efficient manner and take action appropriately.
- Take minutes of meeting and maintain records for the operations and project team.
- Develop and maintain document control processes for the efficient management.
- Maintain a proper and user friendly filing and document control system for recording and tracking of all documents for the project team and department.
- Perform data-entry, recording, printing and filing duties.
- Manage travel arrangements inclusive of air-ticket, hotel accommodation, visa arrangements, claims etc.
- Organizing the office layout and ordering stationery and equipment.
- Manage contract and price negotiations with office vendors, service providers and office lease.
- Coordinate with IT department on all office equipment.
- Partner with HR to update and maintain office policies as necessary.
- Undertake any ad-hoc admin projects/duties as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Business Administration or any other related field.
- Minimum 8 years of administration and new plant set up experience.
- Good knowledge and experience in making organizing travel arrangements and visa application/embassy requirements etc.
- Professional and pleasant personality with good written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of general office Thai laws and standard office practices
- Proactive, take initiative and well organized
- Able to work fast under pressure
- Mature, with an attention to detail and highly resourceful
- Ability to multi-task and work independently as well as in a team.
- Proficient in MS Office applications (Excel, Words and Powerpoint) is a must.
Reference Code: AOM3332208
Please submit your resume stating your present and expected salary and ref. Office Manager - Jobsdbfax to 038 494 790, email to“Apply Now”
PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing (Eastern Seaboard) Co., Ltd.
3 Moo 9 Talaythong Tower,11th Floor, Sukhumvit Road,
Tungsukla, Sriracha, Chonburi 20230
Tel. 038-494700 Fax. 038-494790