Our client utilises major social and video platforms (e.g. Facebook, YouTube) to help advertisers run campaigns efficiently and effectively across multiple social media and digital video platforms.Among their open positions is the role of Advertising Operations Manager.
- Creating and managing campaigns sourced by the account executive team, the account management team or through strategic house accounts on the platform.
- Researching and learning to fully understand and stay abreast of the Facebook & Twitter advertising ecosystem either immediately or through company training.
- Investigating and managing all systems to keep up-to-date with the most recent campaign information (bidding strategies, ad testing frameworks, targeting details, etc.).
- Identifying opportunities for current advertiser campaign growth and improvement.
- Coordinating with the account management and account executive team to identify and execute growth opportunities with an existing advertiser.
- Comparing current campaign execution strategies with new ideas to test and iterate to find incremental improvements.
- At least 4 years’ experience in a consulting, analyst or operations role at an online/tech company, bank or management consulting firm.
- Bachelor’s degree in mathematics, statistics or engineering is preferred.
- Intermediate to advanced working knowledge of Excel.
- Exposure to and/or interest in online advertising pricing models (CPA, CPC) and other metrics.
- Experience of campaign trafficking within a real-time bidding environment or auction system is a plus.
- Excitement for new technology, bleeding edge applications, and a positive attitude towards solving real world challenges.
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills.
- Good command of English
Qualified candidates please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details via APPLY NOW
P.R. Recruitment and Business Management Co., Ltd.
2034/82 Ital - Thai Tower, 18th Floor, New Petchburi Road,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10320
Tel. 02-7160000 Fax. 02-7160056