Our client is a global company which distributes powder handling systems.
- Develop and manage the after-sales services team
- Establish and maintain a close relationship with existing customers (supported by CRM system)
- Analyze pneumatic conveying systems or other powder handling systems at site, suggest replacement parts and perform replacement (hands on)
- Elaborate on maintenance plans
- Manage maintenance at customer site
- Perform/ manage emergency actions on site.
- Achieve a high level of customer satisfaction while achieving after-market sales target
- More than 8 years of technical work experience relating to the after-sales services market.
- Academic background in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
- Familiar with pneumatic conveying systems or material handling systems is a significant plus
- Able to work with P&IDs and technical drawings is a must
- Team leader with good interpersonal skills, customer focused and with a strong service mind
- Proficiency in using Ms Office and have basic knowledge of CAD software
- Willing and able to travel abroad (SEA)
- Good command of spoken and written English is essential