Our client is a leading machinery distributor for food and packaging industries with a significant presence in Thailand. Due to their current business expansion, they are now looking for a suitably qualified candidate to join them in the position of After-sales Services Manager -SEA
- Making continuous improvements to the after-sales program
- Designing a plan for after-sales scheduled services
- Handling client relationship management, determining the level of customer satisfaction and dealing with customer enquiries.
- Analyzing technical or operational issues.
- Running the program of after-sales services: warranty, service contract, upgrade modification, maintenance and workshop training
- Male or female, aged 30-45 years old
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering or related fields.
- At least 10 years of experience in technical engineering, after-sales service or other related
- At least 5 years of experience in food or packaging machinery industry
- Good English communication
- Able to travel both domestically and internationally