Our client is a leading machinery distributor for the food and packaging industries with a significant presence in Thailand. Due to their current business expansion, they are now looking for a suitably qualified candidate to join them in the position of After-sales Services Manager –SEA.
- Developing continuous improvement to after-sales services.
- Designing a plan for scheduled services.
- Handling client relationship management, determining level of customer satisfaction and dealing with customer enquiries.
- Analyzing technical or operational issues.
- Running after-sales services; warranty, service contract, upgrade modification, maintenance and workshop training.
- Male or female aged 30-45 years old
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering or related fields.
- At least 5 years of experience in technical engineering, after-sales service or other related area
- At least 3 years of experience in food or packaging machinery industries
- Good English communication
- Able to travel both domestically and overseas