Our client is a leader in logistics transportation services (Air and Ocean). They are now looking for a suitably qualified candidate to join them in the position of Air - Import Assistant Manager.
- Contacting and cooperating with customers in to prepare all necessary documents for import shipments.
- Contacting and cooperating with overseas agent for shipment arrangements.
- Issuing bills, invoices, credit notes and implementing cost control.
- Monitoring shipments, milestone status and KPI compliance.
- Completing job files to generate financial results of shipments and timelines.
- Maintaining good customer relationships and providing the best service to meet customer requirements.
- Handling all complaints efficiently and satisfactorily with clear and concise communication.
- Overseeing daily operations.
- Providing additional services above and beyond the call of duties.
- Assisting Sales activities such as rate formation, visits, reports and such like.
- Monitoring problems and issues and promptly reporting to the General Manager and Assistant General Manager.
- Coordinating with concerned government agencies.
- Working Mon-Fri, 8.30 am – 5.30 pm
- Thai National, male, age above 30 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree in Logistics or a related field.
- At least 3 years experience in Logistics, Import & Export or Freight Forwarding.
- Knowledge of Cargo Air Import and Export.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Computer literate.
- Able to control and motivate 50 staff in the Air – Import Section.
- Good communication skills.
- Proactive in resolving issues and problems before they occur.