Our client is a leader in logistics transportation services (air and ocean). They are now looking for a suitably qualified candidate to join them in the position of Air- Import Assistant Manager.
- Contacting and coordinating with customers to prepare all necessary documents for import shipments.
- Contacting and cooperating with overseas agent for shipment arrangements.
- Monitoring shipments, milestone status and KPI compliance.
- Maintaining good customer relationships and providing the best service to meet customer requirements.
- Handling all complaints efficiently and satisfactorily with clear and concise communication.
- Overseeing daily operations.
- Providing additional services above and beyond the call of duties.
- Monitoring problems and issues and promptly reporting to the General Manager and Assistant General Manager.
- Coordinating with concerned government agencies.
- Controlling and motivating 50 staff in the team.
- Working Monday-Friday, 8.30 am – 5.30 pm
- Thai national,male, aged above 30 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree in Logistics or a related field.
- At least 3 years of experience inimports & exports, logistics or freight forwarding.
- Knowledge of cargo air import and export processes.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Computer proficient.
- Able to control and motivate a large number of staff
- Good communication skills.
- Proactive in preventing issues and problems before they occur.
Qualified candidates please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details by click APPLY NOW
P.R. Recruitment and Business Management Co., Ltd.
2034/82 Ital - Thai Tower, 18th Floor, New Petchburi Road,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10320
Tel. 02-7160000 Fax. 02-7160056