Our client is a world leader in the foreign air, ocean and ground freight forwarding business. They are looking for candidates to help the company succeed.
- Prepare precise and detailed quotations for customers within 2 working days of receiving a phone call from a customer.
- Follow up with customers and overseas inquiries, such as shipment status, related documents, billing, claims and other requirements.
- Coordinate with booking team to request airfreight costs and others to support sales team to prepare RFQ package.
- Coordinate with customer service and other sections to share relevant information to support customer requirements.
- Prepare monthly customer lift reports.
- Prepare weekly customer complaint reports every for supervisor.
- Follow up and solve any problem caused within operations.
- Verify that rate offerings and conditions are correct before submitting them to customers and concerned parties.
- Review and update quotations with the current or market prices to the customer.
- Male or female, aged 22 - 28 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Economics, International Business, Logistics or a related field (new graduates are welcome).
- At least 1 year of experience as a sales coordinator or in a customer service position for Freight Forwarder, Import-Export business or Logistics business is preferred.
- Good command of English.
- Good computer skills in Microsoft Office.