- Conducting in depth research on global companies and industries.
- Keeping track of major announcements made by the companies held in the fund’s portfolio and continually updating expected long term returns of the shares.
- Providing input on the buying and selling decision of the shares held.
- Supporting the company operations, marketing and investor relations.
- Working closely with the portfolio manager and providing significant input throughout the entire investment review process.
- Bachelor’s degree in any field.
- Good common sense and the ability to think independently to develop independent conclusions.
- Strong English communication skills.
- A team player with high intellectual curiosity; relevant experience is not necessary.
- Very strong attention to detail.
- Will apply for work permit and visa for non-Thais.
Qualified candidates please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details via APPLY NOW