- Being responsible for the invoice and payment processing.
- Ensuring all payments are accurate and made on a timely basis.
- Preparing the monthly Withholding Tax (WHT) report.
- Conducting monthly reconciliations of all the AP related accounts in compliance with the corporate policy and external regulatory requirements.
- Working closely with the Pacific team on aged items resolution, end to end (E2E) process/procedure optimization, and risk control and process improvement.
- Maintaining partnerships with APAC Treasury and Procurement and dealing with payment/vendor issues and follow-ups.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance.
- 2-3 years’ experience in Accounts Payable.
- Experience in auditing will be an advantage.
- Good knowledge of WHT and input VAT.
- Tasked oriented, independent and a self-starter.
- Able to work under tight timelines & pressure.
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Experience of the SAP FICO module will be an advantage.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Good interpersonal skills and able to work with cross functional teams in Thailand and overseas.
- Good analytical skills and the ability to solve problems under minimal supervision.
- Good communication skills and can effectively explain issues to direct managers & the Leadership Team.
Our client offers a basic salary, housing allowance, provident fund, group insurance, a fixed and variable bonus and a five day working week.