Our client is a manufacturer of automotive parts.
- Conducting daily meetings of the AP team to review blocking points and priorities for the day.
- Reviewing backlogs of invoice booking and load distribution among the Team to ensure the timely booking of invoices.
- Reviewing open advances to suppliers with SAS to ensure the timely adjustment of these advances.
- Reviewing issues associated with debit notes to suppliers.
- Reviewing supplementary invoices from suppliers based on retro price revisions agreed with suppliers.
- Ensuring compliance with best practices associated with transaction recording in SAP relating for AP.
- Reviewing the reconciliation of the AP sub ledger with GL AP accounts on a monthly basis.
- Reviewing of open advances to suppliers and employee advances on a monthly basis.
- Reviewing of Commissioner of Customs accounts with the AP team.
- Reviewing monthly closing supporting documentation relating to AP ledger accounts (Statutory and MAF).
- Supporting the GL team in relation to monthly closing in the AP area.
- Reviewing and providing documents to the GL team for the closing binder on a monthly basis.
- Supporting the GL team with social audits, group audits, tax audits and cost audits.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance.
- 4-5 years’ experience in Accounts Payable.
- Experience in auditing will be an advantage.
- Good knowledge of WHT and input VAT.
- Tasked oriented, independent and a self-starter.
- Able to work under tight timeline & pressure.
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Capable of using SAP is a must.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Good interpersonal skills and able to work with cross functional teams in Thailand and cross functional teams outside Thailand.
- Good analytical skills and the ability to solve problems with minimal supervision.
- Good communication skills and can effectively explain issues to direct managers & the Leadership Team.
Our client offers a benefits package including transportation and a five day working week.
Please submit your resume stating your present and expected salary and ref. AP Accountant - Jobsdb fax to 038 494 790, email to“ Apply Now”