Our client sells building materials and specialises in gypsum and gypsum-related products. They are now looking for a suitably qualified candidate to join them in the position of AP Accountant.
- Being responsible for the AP function.
- Processing invoices.
- Performing timely and accurate recording of AP transactions.
- Following up tax invoices for VAT purposes.
- Performing account reconciliation.
- Processing staff reimbursements.
- Male or female, age 25-35 years old.
- Knowledge of Thai taxation (withholding tax and VAT).
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
- At least 2 years’ of experience in accounting.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines