Our client is a leading global provider of advanced equipment and services for smartphones, tablets, servers, workstations and storage devices. Due to their continued expansion, they are now looking for a suitably qualified candidate to join their team in the position of ACCOUNTANT (AP).
- Being responsible for the day to day handling of accounting issues.
- Supporting the accounting department with all activities.
- Handling VAT and Withholding Tax (e.g. PP30, PND3, 53).
- Reconciling documents and recording all AP transactions.
- Ensuring timely and accurate financial reports.
- Preparing accounts reconciliations and adjustments.
- Coordinating with related departments regarding company policies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related fields.
- Female or male, aged 24-35 years old.
- At least 1 year of experience involving accounts payable.
- Good English communication skills (both writing and speaking skills).
- Experience of SAP and Express applications is preferable.
- Can start work immediately.
Qualified candidates please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details by click APPLY NOW
P.R. Recruitment and Business Management Co., Ltd.
2034/82 Ital - Thai Tower, 18th Floor, New Petchburi Road,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10320
Tel. 02-7160000 Fax. 02-7160056