- Maintaining the Account Payable system.
- Maintaining the various ledger accounts including reconciliation of the general ledger, and expenditures.
- Maintaining all internal and external reporting/regulations for the Revenue Department and third party audits.
- Following up on / monitoring supplier payments.
- Conducting aging analysis and implementing appropriate countermeasures where necessary.
- Managing the reconciliation of AP accounts.
- Conducting account reconciliations of the sub ledger.
- Controlling treasury activity.
- Maintaining local tax regulation practices within the department.
- Controlling disbursements.
- Maintaining various vouchers.
- Preparing VAT reports.
- Managing cash outflow.
- Developing financial tools to maximize company financial targets.
- Setting up standard costs on an annual basis.
- Performing daily reviews and monitoring standard costs and inventory transactions.
- Coordinating month end costing and inventory verification.
- Preparing and analysing monthly total cost performance.
- Analysing economic profit by product line and inventory for comparing standard cost and review variances.
- Maintaining the fixed asset system and preparing various associated monthly reports.
- Performing monthly QAD journal entry analysis & reconciliation.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Accounting or Financial.
- Good command of the English language.
- Pro-active, result-oriented, service-minded and able to cope with multiple tasks in a fast paced environment.
- 3 - 5 years’ experience in AP, Costing and general accounting, preferably from a manufacturing environment.
Our client offers a basic salary, housing allowance, provident fund, group insurance, a fixed and variable bonus and a five day working week.